To revise my earlier error - accidentally showing 1 star instead of 5, this was a GREAT place to sneak away to for the weekend. Well worth the drive through rain and the hassle to get away to arrive at this lovely spot and feel like we had it nearly to ourselves. The staff was warm and welcoming, the weather cooperated from Saturday till our reluctant departure on Sunday, and the special winter-time on the island made for mandatory rest and relaxation. Sunday brunch was worth delaying our departure to a later boat. Ordinarily we don't stay in hotels, but our house was rented and we needed an escape to the island. My daughter and friend met my husband and me, and we all really enjoyed every moment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbor View Hotel offers guests spectacular views of the harbor, Chappaquiddick Island, and Edgartown light house. The resort sits at the end of North Water Street in Edgartown where it has welcomed families and returning guests for more than 100 years. Only minutes from downtown Edgartown, that offers its' guests an array activities from biking, shopping, dining, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harbor View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel And Resort
- Harbor View Hotel Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard
- Harbor View Edgartown