We stayed here the week before Labor Day of this year and had a great time. We live in Boston and spend a lot of time on the Cape entertaining friends and family so we just wanted a change of scenery for a couple of days. We had booked our trip a month prior but then Irene came through and we moved to the following week. Once the weather cleared up we realized that our original week was better, so we moved back...the staff was so helpful and patient with us and even gave us a price adjustment since our room with the new booking wasn't the same class room we originally had (due to us moving things around so much.)
The Inn is beautiful and the decor is very modern and inviting. The staff did a great job and everyone was so helpful and nice. The location is perfect - we walked everywhere and took a bus to Oak Bluffs to rent mopeds. The best restaurants in Edgartown are all in a stone's throw. We will definitely be back next year. Great job!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Edgartown harbor and the historic waterfront district, this Martha’s Vineyard hotel is just steps from world class shopping and dining in downtown Edgartown. Guests gather on the welcoming porch and front garden square, share island experiences, and chat with the knowledgeable staff. Come visit and discover a mixture of "beach modern" style and warmth; an unexpected blend of history, popular art, spa services, harbor views and exceptional, upscale cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vineyard Square Hotel Edgartown
- Vineyard Square Hotel And Suites
- Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard