Edgartown Commons
Harbor View Hotel(Edgartown)
Winnetu Oceanside Resort(Edgartown)
Harbor Landing(Vineyard Haven)
View Hotel
Nashua House Hotel(Oak Bluffs)
Summercamp Hotel(Oak Bluffs)
View Hotel
Vineyard Harbor Motel(Vineyard Haven)
Mansion House(Vineyard Haven)
View Hotel
All reviewsnice sizemartha's vineyardshort walkunitscondobedroomaccommodationsislandseasonrates
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I cannot recommend this place . The rooms and the property are in a terrible state. They don't service your room as its a long stay hotel . This was not made clear when we booked . What's total disappoint this place was . The beds were old and mattress need throwing In the garbage. Mould on walls . Broken windows in bedroom broken furniture in bathroom. Stay away.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank JamesPatten
Reviewed 8 July 2017

My husband and I found this place 2 years ago and stayed in one of the ground floor condos by the pool. Last year we decided to go bigger and rented a 2- bedroom which we loved and asked my sister and niece to join us, this year she invited us to join her.

This year about halfway through our stay another group of guests checked into the next room and about 10:30 that night we could hear them yelling and arguing, the man yelling the f word at a woman. My husband was already in bed, they woke him up, and he banged on the wall. We called the manager who responded right away, coming over and talking to the other guests, and stoping by to ask us to call him before resorting to banging on the wall, which I thought was a fair request. Next thing we knew, we could hear the neighbors carrying on about how they weren't going to stay in this place, grabbed their stuff and left.

The place is clean, a little musty but we were the first people in that room for the season. When we first arrived there was a problem with the hot water heater and they got it fixed right away. I love the convenience and the rates, and the management is easygoing and yet responsive to requests. The cleaners are very nice.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2017

The first time was in May. I rented the house and we had a lovely time until one Friday night there was a group that moved in next door. The male in the group kept threatening the woman he was with, screaming profanities at her and yes, we did knock on the wall. When some one threatens to kill someone, you tend to react. Those people left and the rest of my two week stay was a delight.
The second stay was in Condo # 33 which I do not recommend. The shower was moldy, the floors in the bath and kitchen area needed replacement, the towel rack was on the floor for God's sakes. The inside doors needed painting, the curtains were threadbare. I would not stay in that condo again unless it was updated.
Most of my stays over the past 5 years have been great, these last two were interesting to say the least.

Room Tip: DOn't stay in condo 33
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2017

The price seemed unbeatable! Room seemed clean, but smelled quite musty and was dimly lit. The entire place is in desperate need of renovation, both inside and out. Appeared as if nothing has been updated in 30+ years!
Soon after arrival, my daughter, my niece and myself were sitting in living area and musing over a board game. Our decibel level was not high and it was approximately 9pm on Friday . We quickly were shocked and very frightened by an extremely loud pounding on our wall from whomever was staying in the next room. They apparently were VERY angered by what was NOT an excessive noise level! This was quite disturbing to all of us. I went down to the 'Front Office' (a dimly lit tiny space in a narrow alley next to a dumpster), passing several guests who were smoking around our 'bungalow', and reported this to the manager. He made a plea that we all 'try and get along'.
At that point, the four of us promptly returned our room keys and left. I did not even attempt to request any refund, as I was so happy and eager to leave this place!
It was another reminder of 'you get what you pay for'.

Room Tip: would not recommend
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank josephgrosso
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

I average 2 weeks stay at a visit for the past 16 years that I have been fishing and volunteering at the Martha's Vineyard Striped Bass and Bluefish event every September and October.

The rooms are clean and spacious and I will be back again this year !

Stayed: September 2016