Edgartown Commons
Clarion Inn Martha's Vineyard(Edgartown)(Great Value!)
US$ 375
US$ 342
ClarionHotels
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 424/night.

Kelley House(Edgartown)(Great Value!)
US$ 405
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 468/night.

Harbor View Hotel(Edgartown)(Great Value!)
US$ 547
Ashley Inn Bed and Breakfast(Edgartown)(Great Value!)
US$ 411
The Sydney(Edgartown)(Great Value!)
US$ 427
The Christopher(Edgartown)(Great Value!)
US$ 460
Vineyard Square Hotel & Suites(Edgartown)(Great Value!)
US$ 598
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Summercamp Hotel(Oak Bluffs)(Great Value!)
US$ 367
Mansion House(Vineyard Haven)
US$ 422
US$ 320
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 417/night.

All reviewsnice sizemartha's vineyardshort walkunitscondobedroomaccommodationsislandseasonrates
Reviewed 20 May 2017

The price seemed unbeatable! Room seemed clean, but smelled quite musty and was dimly lit. The entire place is in desperate need of renovation, both inside and out. Appeared as if nothing has been updated in 30+ years!
Soon after arrival, my daughter, my niece and myself were sitting in living area and musing over a board game. Our decibel level was not high and it was approximately 9pm on Friday . We quickly were shocked and very frightened by an extremely loud pounding on our wall from whomever was staying in the next room. They apparently were VERY angered by what was NOT an excessive noise level! This was quite disturbing to all of us. I went down to the 'Front Office' (a dimly lit tiny space in a narrow alley next to a dumpster), passing several guests who were smoking around our 'bungalow', and reported this to the manager. He made a plea that we all 'try and get along'.
At that point, the four of us promptly returned our room keys and left. I did not even attempt to request any refund, as I was so happy and eager to leave this place!
It was another reminder of 'you get what you pay for'.

Room Tip: would not recommend
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank josephgrosso
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

I average 2 weeks stay at a visit for the past 16 years that I have been fishing and volunteering at the Martha's Vineyard Striped Bass and Bluefish event every September and October.

The rooms are clean and spacious and I will be back again this year !

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

When I booked this hotel I didn't read the reviews. With that being said, I wasn't aware that the hotel did not have air conditioning and limited housekeeping service. The hotel supplies you with fans. Luckily, we were there the last weekend in August. There was a nice breeze in the evening which enables you to sleep comfortably.

We were there for two nights. During that time housekeeping did not provide service. I didn't bother to call the front desk because we were there for a short period of time. I'm assuming more frequent service is provided during longer stays.

The hotel is in walking distance to restaurants, shops and the supermarket. The bus stop is a few feet from the hotel. The grounds and pool are well maintained. The front desk person is pleasant. There is a small play ground for children.

Overall the hotel is reasonably priced and the accommodations are basic but sufficient. I would stay here again just not during the peak of summer.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Our stay here was great. Cant beat the location! Pool was perfect for my kids. Rooms were basic no frills. This place one me over when our fridge was broken upon arrival and not only was it replaced by the next morning but we were reimbursed for our dinner and breakfast. We will certainly stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2016

The location was great. The amenities were adequate. Pool was small but kids loved it. One big negative - no air conditioning, perhaps I missed it when reading the other reviews. If your not vacationing during the heat of the summer, it won't be an issue, but it was August...and it was HOT.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family