“Hidden gem”
Review of Glendale Grill

Glendale Grill
Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in Easthampton
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Wow! We weren't disappointed at all with this new place to eat. Great service and great food.
We visited this great place on a busy Saturday night and we're lucky to get a parking place and luckier to get a table for two on the pub. Out waitress was very good and so was the food.
Can't wait to go back to this hidden gem. We thought that our gps was taken us on a wild goose chase! This place is in the middle of a residential neighborhood! So glad we found it!!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Why do restaurants create food that is eimply way (weigh?) too big? My burger was probably 4 - 5" high! It was certainly beautifully prepared and presented, but there was no way that I could put it into my mouth before disassembling it. Next time I'll ask for the burger minus the roll.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Excellent foo----best salmon I've had in ages!. Large and roomy area for eating----people were far enough away so that it wasn't noisy and it was easy to visit. Like the fresh clean look of the dining room.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

It use to be very good , but the last 2 times I went I wasn't impressed. The fish and chips were just okay. Fish tasteless and the batter a little too thick. The coleslaw I couldn't eat. Way to bitter.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

They have good food and drinks. The bar area is nice and their menu isn't bad. It's just a good option in Easthampton if you don't want to drive over to Noho.