“Fantastic food and unique decor”
Review of Galaxy

Galaxy
Ranked #8 of 49 Restaurants in Easthampton
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Food outstanding and service great. you need to try the burgers and beef short ribs .I am certain everything on the menu is as good as these were. Ill revisit asap

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed a celebratory dinner for my parents anniversary and my birthday. We began the evening with appetizers of fried risotto balls and a wild mushroom polenta. Both appetizers were excellent! We also got the bread basket, which was good, but not necessarily worth the additional $6 charge. In terms of entrees, I had the scallops which were plentiful on top of a bed of risotto. I loved it! My mother had the salmon which was "one of the best entrees I ever had!" My father had the gnocchi topped with short ribs which he thoroughly enjoyed. Last, my husband had a special of filet mignon which he wolfed down...need I say more? To conclude the evening, we shared a pots de creme which was smooth, silky and flavorful... a great way to conclude a fabulous evening! We look forward to our return visit.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

We tried Galaxy for the 1st time on Saturday night. We have heard a mixed bag of reviews and decided to give it a shot. The decor is very "disco"....white leatherette and very bright colors on some of the floor tiles. It had a cool affect for those who enjoy a MOD vibe. We ordered our dinner entree and skipped the apps. Although nicely presented, the portions were quite small, and I can imagine how tiny the portions on the Small Plates must be. That being said, the lamb kabob was quite good and the salad greens were tasty. My husband ordered duck and the portion looked like a luncheon portion. A small helping of turnip greens were part of his entree. There were a couple of sauces smeared on the plate, and they were very good. I would suggest that diners order 3 courses....appitizer, entree and dessert in order to leave satisfied. Our server was very nice and attentive. Due to the portion size, I can only rate this eatery as Average.

1  Thank nwilson2014
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Galaxy makes so many good small dishes, it's always hard for me to pick which I want on any given night. Fabulous drinks (beers and cocktails). Great atmosphere (sometimes have live music). The service so far has been amazing.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

This retro (think Jetsons) restaurant combines a tasty, fresh, creative menu with friendly, excellent service, and fun. I especially like that they have a number of small plates, so you can mix and match. They also have a good beer and wine list and interesting cocktails.