“Good burgers, beer,soup ”
Review of Amy's Place

Amy's Place
Ranked #22 of 49 Restaurants in Easthampton
Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

This is my go to place in easthampton for a consistently good burger and a perfectly cold beer. I like to eat on the bar side at a table and take in the locals...so fun and friendly. A great local spot!

Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

We've been to Amy's several times now for a quick lunch in between record stores in Easthampton and Northampton. Simply put, it's a good place to eat. Haven't had one bad visit yet. It's clean, the staff is friendly, service is a little slow but nothing to get upset about, especially since the food is very good. Husband and I both got the Cuban panini on the specials board and it was delicious.
We will continue to stop here when we're I the neighborhood.

1  Thank rosetucci
Reviewed 11 December 2015

The atmosphere is great with cozy booths and great waitstaff. We would probably frequent it more if there was a better food selection. There are very few healthy options to choose from. In the valley where most restaurants try to use at least some local produce, they still choose frozen. A tweaking of the menu could make this place much better.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

I have been here in the past and loved it. I went a few weeks ago. The menu had changed and I ended up settling on a prime rib french dip sandwich. It was mediocre at best. The soft roll was soggy (yes, I know what a french dip is - but it's supposed to be soggy AFTER you dip it). The meat was not very flavorful, and there were no other ingredient on the roll but the meat. One side of the place is a bar with food and the other a restaurant with alcohol. It seems they should open it up just be a bar with food. It was busy enough and the waitstaff were very nice, but I don't go out to eat as often as I used to and am not likely to choose this place again any time soon. In fairness, my son had a pulled pork sandwich and said it was very good.

1  Thank Marie P
Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

Love prime rib? Reward yourself with its menu choices incl a classic French dip and a full cut on a sandwich. For less than $10 I had a quality cut on a god bun and more slim cut fries than I could finish. A good Guinness to wash it back and I found my happy place at Amy's Place.

1  Thank LA_Pomeroy