“Amazing lobster rolls!”

Captain Jack's Roadside Shack
Ranked #8 of 49 Restaurants in Easthampton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

The lobster rolls and clam chowder here are excellent. I spend my summers in Maine and these rolls are as good as any you'd get up there. And they are huge and packed w meat. The clam chowder is fresh and authentic new england style...not too thick.

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

With only outdoor seating, this place is great...when the weather cooperates.

Several steps above ordinary fast food, although it's still quick. My (vegan) husband loves the Portobello mushroom "burger", our friend says the fish tacos are she best, and I think the fish'n'chips are great.

Beverage choices are more extensive than a franchise place, including real lemonade.

One of the few places we can eat and bring our dogs along!

Reviewed 15 November 2015

The lobster roll was good, the burgers and other foods coming from the kitchen looked luscious. My complaint is that there's nothing for a vegetarian to eat. The cook had bread and cheese, I know, but he refused to make a grilled cheese for one of us who doesn't eat meat or fish... Maybe you'll say that was a bit much to ask. But I have been a short-order cook myself, and I never sent anyone away hungry.

5  Thank 1Nicole
Reviewed 26 October 2015

Captain Jack's delivers when it comes to a great lobster roll. You get a chock full hot dog bun filled to the brim with lobster. So much that you have to eat some of it with a fork before picking it up to eat with your hands! The best onion rings and fries, hand cut!

1  Thank karenfH721EX
Reviewed 26 September 2015

Love their fish tacos! Fresh and real tasty. Hamburgers and fries are quite satisfying as well. In the winter try their corned beef hash, the best! I wish there was shade so we could eat their during the hotter weather.

1  Thank Doris M