“Best Lobster Roll!”

Captain Jack's Roadside Shack
Ranked #11 of 49 Restaurants in Easthampton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 October 2015

Captain Jack's delivers when it comes to a great lobster roll. You get a chock full hot dog bun filled to the brim with lobster. So much that you have to eat some of it with a fork before picking it up to eat with your hands! The best onion rings and fries, hand cut!

1  Thank karenfH721EX

Reviewed 26 September 2015

Love their fish tacos! Fresh and real tasty. Hamburgers and fries are quite satisfying as well. In the winter try their corned beef hash, the best! I wish there was shade so we could eat their during the hotter weather.

1  Thank Doris M
Reviewed 25 September 2015

I love their fish tacos and their fries. I've tried fish tacos other places, but no one makes them like Captain Jack's. I always look forward to the first one of the year... and if I feel like treating myself to a takeout lunch, it's Jack's fish tacos! A huge plus is that the containers are NOT styrofoam. Major kudos to Captains Jack's for spending a little more to use containers that are so much better for the environment than polluting styrofoam.

3  Thank CardamomMoon
Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

This establishment gets good reviews and I am always glad to see local businesses doing well but I think Captain Jack's is just ok. The clam chowder was so thin and had a weird taste and hardly resembled chowder. I had the fish & chips. Fish was pretty good, nice and white, slightly dry but overall I was satisfied with it. The French fries were wilted and greasy and they give you so so many I couldn't come close to finishing. I may return but will try something else on the menu.

Reviewed 14 July 2015

Great fries and whole belly clams!! Can't wait to return and see what else is in store. Looks like onion rings are a big hit with others.