All reviewshomemade muffinsthe ownercape codhis wifeplace to staythanks johneach morningcomplimentary breakfastgreat hostsback porchplaces to visitroom was spaciouswonderful staynational seashorecoffee teathe main highwaynew england
Reviewed 7 May 2016

I and my wife recently moved to Boston, and wanted to spend a nice weekend. We picked Cape Cod, but had no idea where to go or what to do. Owners John and Melanie were very friendly and helped us to figure out where to visit.
The place met all our expectations in terms of convinience and cleanliness.
You should definitely try the cup cakes that Melanie makes for breakfast!

Room Tip: Great value for the service
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2016

We recently stayed for three nights at Eagle Wing Inn. We were enthusiastically greeted and shown around. It is SO evident that John and Melanie LOVE their inn and dedicate themselves to it! The room was SPOTLESS!!! New paint, new linens, new hairdryers....K Cup machines in room. Breakfast each morning was fresh sliced fruit!!! and a baked treat...strong, hot coffee!
Great suggestions for dining.... and a FANTASTIC spot as home base for our day trips! Really happy to have met John and Mel and feel welcome to return. Great spot!
Warmly,
Susan and Michael

Room Tip: Choose a room with a back deck....that way you also have a screen door to the backyard...peepers were singing in April!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2016

I had to stay down cape for the night for work and my customer told me to go to the Eagle Wing Inn. I'm very happy they suggested it! The customer service was excellent and the rooms are conformable and spotless. I would recommend to all my friend and family to stay there.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 February 2016

The owners are the best! We stay 7/8/15 for a few days and loved the hospitality the owners brought! they were able to direct us to their own bikes (even helped us put in car!), local sights, and we enjoyed the breakfast. This review is overdue and wanted to make sure I gave recognition! If we come to Cape in 2016 you can be sure we will be staying here! Thank you, Laurie & Tom

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank llgibs
Reviewed 31 January 2016

John and Mel are great hosts! The breakfast was more abundant than ever and I especially loved the warm, fresh baked croissants every morning! Perfect place for those who are Eco-friendly. Warm, home-like environment. I'd love to come stay here again in the future...

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo