“Roast beef sandwich is legit!”
Review of Pizza Boy

Pizza Boy
Ranked #10 of 30 Restaurants in East Wareham
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

I'm used to the roast beef sandwiches from the North Shore of Boston. Roast beef sandwiches at Pizza Boy meet that high standard. You won't be unhappy by choosing this place for a meal during the summertime.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Many times when we entertain on our boat we have sandwiches including GREAT ROAST BEEF with barbecue sauce made up to go. We just call in and the food is usuaklly in 15 -20 mins

Thin crust pizza is too die for!!

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

We ordered pizza because we were camping nearby and got in too late to cook on the fire. The kids wanted pizza, so we found a local place. However it was almost $70 for 3 pizzas!

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

We ordered two super roast beef sandwiches and a order of onion rings. We told them to load them up. Both sandwiches were excellent, although I think next time I might hold off on a few of the toppings as the taste almost overpowers the roast beef. The onion rings were excellent. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

This is one of my favorite places to go. The staff is so friendly. If anything is wrong they will fix it right away. I have never gotten a mean staff person there. We order steak tips, rice and greek salad from here. It amazes me how much they give you as you can share one plate. The chicken wings are good (all of them) and so are the salads. The pizza is a little to thin for my liking, but there are so many other things to choose from. The steak and cheese calzone is also wonderful.