The first impression walking into the Nauset House Inn is feeling at home. Stepping through the front door welcomes you into a cozy living area. Sofas and chairs fill a room surrounded with books, magazines and art work to interest one's soul.
Cheese and wine are served before your evening plans commence. Some socialize in the living room while others sip on their wine in the garden.
All the rooms (and I have stayed in many at the Nauset House) are clean and bright.
Situated a walk away from the most beautiful Nauset Beach in Orleans, MA, a weekend or a week never seems to be enough.
Thanks to our most acomodating innkeepers, John and Cindy, our stay was most enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nauset House Inn is a place where the gentle amenities of life are still observed... a quiet place removed from the cares of a workaday world... a place where sea and shore, orchard and field all combine to create a perfect setting for tranquil relaxation. Family owned and operated since 1983. Fourteen guest rooms with a complimentary full breakfast served everyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Nauset House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nauset House Hotel East Orleans
- Nauset House Inn East Orleans, MA, United States