“good food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Have been here many times, easy parking fast service and love the many items on the buffet with ice cream for desert (wife likes to be waited on) or would go more often,

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 26 December 2017

It had been a long time since we'd been to the Lo Kai. I was disappointed as the food (buffet) had no shrimp and the choice was just OK. Price for lunch was outrageous and way too much to spend for a family of five. We'll avoid this place in the future.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 22 October 2017

We ordered off the menu and the food was very good.That is high praise from someone who does not like Chinese food. The chicken wings were huge and very good and the crab rangoon was crispy and delicious, not greasy at all. The fried rice dish was excellent and the eight delight chow mein, with several types of seafood and pork, was very good. The mai tais were wonderful. I would go back.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 10 August 2017

This is my 2nd time coming here and although it looks nice and the staff is friendly, the food is extremely greasy!! I like everything they offer on the menu but the chef needs to really consider using less oil. The boneless spare ribs has more fat than meat and too much oil to make it worse. I won't be going back. Hopefully after this review they can consider changing things in the kitchen.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 1 March 2017

I personally am not a Chinese food fan and always go with my arm twisted so to speak. We reserved space for 15 and were seated by the fireplace. Mom was thrilled to have us all there and the food was pleasantly good for someone like me and the buffet was fresh and hot. Our waitress (I wish I could remember her name) was absolutely perfect, start to finish and got in on the 70 year old lady banter, which was quite amusing I must say. All in all when I am forced to go for Chinese again, I hope we are in the Dracut area.

Date of visit: February 2017