“Very disapointed”

Cuisines: Chinese, Polynesian
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

MY husband and I ordered beef and Brocoli and some white rice,and though the rice and gravy and Brocoli were very good, the beef was so tough that it was not even chewable.What a waste of money.Never again

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Whenever we want Chinese food in town .We always go to China Maxim. The food is freshly made. They serve you with a smile. And it is resonably priced. What more could you want for take out Chinese food ?

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

I came in with my husband and daughter on Friday night and I ordered the chicken fried steak with my daughter.We both had to return it due to the chicken fried steak being to peppery.It was so hot that my tongue was burning.I ordered a well done cheese Burger in its place and it came to the table practically raw.Again I sent it back but My husband was almost finished eating by then so I decided just to leave when he was done without even eating.The waiter could not have been more apologetic or nice in the situation.He felt really bad and was very gracious.Vould have been jyst a bad night fir the cook, but I Dont know if I will be back.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

I was introduced to this establishment by a local. She informed me they had one of the cleanest kitchens so I tried them. So happy I did. Food was so yummy. Quick service, really tasty. And they have Ho Yu Gai Poo. (If you haven't tried it, you should). You should definitely try them.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

The prices are good, the food is hit-or-miss. As a rule, the food is very good, but once in a very great while, it's not that great, but that may just be my own taste buds of the day. Great for take out only. It's not a sit-down restaurant.