“Excellent meal on Saturday night!”

Oyster Company Raw Bar & Grill
Ranked #8 of 49 Restaurants in Dennis Port
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 100
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We ate here with my brother and his wife last weekend. What a nice surprise, we had a great meal with wonderful service and reasonable prices! We shared the lobster quesadilla appetizer and fought each other for the last piece. I could have eaten it as my meal. I ordered the special swordfish dish with quinoa and spinach. It was superb! Perfectly cooked and beautifully presented. My husband had the short rib special, a very popular choice according to our server, despite the summer heat. The meat was tender and served with mashed potato, it was the hit at our table. My brother had the fried shrimp and loved his selection. His wife had the house specialty, cioppolla over pasta, and especially enjoyed the lobster tail. The beer and wine selections were very good. We would recommend this restaurant when in the Dennisport area.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Get here by 6:00pm and order fresh oysters on the half shell for $1.25 each...pure ambrosia! We also had Seafood Paella, which was also very good, but antclimactic after those oysters.. Be sure to make a reservation, as this place is packed during the summer.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

We head to Oyster Company every year for our anniversary. We at least have oysters and drinks if not more. This year was oysters and more. We always sit at the bar when we’re there. As always the oysters were tasty as always and at $1.25 can’t be beat. We also got the Portuguese mussels and lobster quesadilla. Both were so good.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

There beer menu stinks but the food and the bartenders make up for it. Sit at the bar. its more fun. Also outside if you have friends with you

1  Thank skking99
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Pretty delicious place! Got the oysters and the clam pasta with red sauce and my boyfriend and I ate it all! Would recommend!