“$1.25 oysters were pretty tasty”

Oyster Company Raw Bar & Grill
Ranked #7 of 49 Restaurants in Dennis Port
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 100
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Pretty delicious place! Got the oysters and the clam pasta with red sauce and my boyfriend and I ate it all! Would recommend!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Server Terry made sure we ordered the most delicious meal, made gluton free suggestions that were awesome... we had a lovely evening.
Dozen local oysters fresh and crisp
Cosmos
Beat salad
Cioppino over spinach including lobster tail and huge perfect scallops
Coffee
(Because Sunday School Ice Cream is just down the road)
Great value.
We will go back

Reviewed 18 June 2018

This restaurant has wonderful service!! Our waitress was lovely. However, the fish in the cioppino I ordered was fairly overcooked. Someone else I was with, on the other hand, ordered a different dish and the fish did not have that problem. Hit or miss when it comes to the dishes, I'd say. But good overall!

Reviewed 17 June 2018

We went to this restaurant for the raw oyster special to have 1.25 per oyster and they were delicious. In addition we had the Cioppino that was chock full of seafood. We were so impressed that we returned later in the week and the experience was just as good. The service was great both times and we had a recommendation to try the Kentucky Bourbon Barrrel Ale that was very good with the oysters.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I found out about this place via trip advisor. The reviews were great and the bar menu was exactly what we were craving. We wandered in on a Thursday night. The place was busy but we were seated and waited on immediately. The service was excellent. We decided on a smorgasbord of food from the bar menu (note: bar menu is available without having to sit at the bar); oysters for my husband, oyster slider for me, lobster pizza and popcorn shrimp to share. Everything was delicious. The oyster slider was my favorite and at $4 each, I was bummed I didn’t order more! The lobster pizza was unique and filled with lobster. The popcorn shrimp were normal sized shrimp with a light and flavorful fried breading. Everything was delicious and we clearly overate. We will definitely make a point to return here during our next trip to Cape Cod!

1  Thank Amanda L