“Italian, In Title Only”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2015

We had a reservatio for 10 people and were assured it would be in the dining room...IT was NOT. The sign on the door said CASH only, it should have been a clue to go elsewhere. When we arrived at the set time we were told we have to sit in a makeshift area with 2 round tables pushed together. It was not comfortable, but if the food was good, that could have been overlooked.
Each person had a different meal but the SAUCE was all the same. FROM A CAN...No Taste, no seasoning, nothing.
If a place is only open for the season, you expect that they are not there to rip off the people who come to enjoy Cape Cod. WRONG.
Sorry to say this was the worst meal we had in 5 nights at Cape Cod.

Reviewed 23 July 2015

We went here on the recommendation of others . I cannot say this is an excellent choice . The dining room was pretty but a tad warm for my liking . We had a family with a young child with them next to us which was fine but when they left the staff did not clean up the rug where the child sat for the next set of people they sat. If it were me I would have asked for that area to be cleaned up ... The meals were average ... The servings were large. The meals were served quickly . I probably will not return only because there are better choices in the area.

1  Thank seasailorswim
Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

If you have not been here you are missing out. All entrées include salad and home made bread. We had eggplant parmesan, porketta, chicken parmesan and sausage parmesan. All very good. We all took food home. Portions are great. Service was terrific. Drink prices are nice too.

1  Thank BernieWeekender
Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

Went on Monday, closed. Had sign indicating open. Need to do something about that. Went back on Tuesday. Husband had four cheese ravioli with meatball, very happy. I had salad & there homemade sausage with pasta & olio sauce. Sausage had a kick, but not too bad, couldn't finish, took home. Went back, husband had chicken parm, I had salad and fish with side of pasta. I enjoyed it, but my husband said if he ordered fish, he would want potato. He can't see ordering a pasta. the bartender, Billy was terrific. Enjoyed chatting with him.

1  Thank Beverly C
Reviewed 19 April 2015 via mobile

Sat at the bar with a party of 4. The bartender, Billy, was so personable and made our experience that much more enjoyable. Drinks were great. Started with the antipasto...out of this world. Like nothing I've ever had. The veal parm and the chicken pesto were incredible. Great, laid back restaurant with a nice crowd of locals who are fun to chat with. Highly recommend!