“Charming Spot!”

Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 22
Cuisines: Irish, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant/gift shoppe serving casual fare in a comfortable and relaxing beach side setting. We specialize in our homemade hash and Irish breakfast as well as fresh seafood caught daily from our local waters...We also offer a quaint little bar which features some local brews from which to choose.After your meal, you can peruse our gift shoppe which is housed in a 200 year old restored barn. You are certain to find a Cape Cod treasure to take home!
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on a Saturday evening and fell in love. Love how charming and quaint it is. Found it on Trip Advisor after reading the great reviews. The food was delicious! We both got the clam chowder and I got the hot lobster roll and my boyfriend got the cold lobster roll. Made our Cape Cod trip memorable for sure!

Reviewed 24 September 2018

First of all there was a nine-year-old boy working the front desk. After he made a mistake and couldn't seat my wheelchair-bound mother I asked for an adult. A man came out of the back looked us up and down and took on a very nasty tone. I simply told him that because only the front was wheelchair accessible we needed a table in the front area but the boy was planning to take us to the back and simply told us to wait because he clearly didn't know what to do. The man got nasty yelling that I should be respectful because all that happened was a nine-year-old made a mistake. First of all it's illegal to have a nine-year-old working nevermind at the front hostess stand of a busy restaurant on a Sunday morning. Second of all if they're not a truly handicapped accessible restaurant then that is illegal. Third based on the cleanliness of the adult who came from the back to speak with me I wanted nothing to do with eating from their kitchen. This place looks like a tiny shack from the outside and isn't much better inside. People exiting said it wasn't worth it that the food was mediocre. We went elsewhere and found a location that was clean and wheelchair accessible, and that wasn't breaking any child labor laws.

1  Thank kzims617
Reviewed 23 September 2018

We came here once in 2011 for breakfast and were disappointed.
This month we decided to try it again for dinner, based on all the positive reviews, thinking the past visit was a fluke. We ordered the "surf and turf", marinated steak tips and crab cakes.
The steak tips had an unappetizing almost sweet taste to them and the crab cakes barely had any crab flavor, mostly filler. To make matters worse, neither were hot, only warm. The baked potato, however, was very hot.
Service was good.
I think we'll just stay away going forward.

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

We got a to go order and they got everything right, had it out quickly, and the food was absolutely amazing. The lobster roll was over flowing, the corn bread a southern would be proud of, and my chocolate cake was like eating a truffle. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Food was just ok, for breakfast. The past ratings made this little Resturant sound so great. We are breakfast people and this fell short!