“Great fish and chips”

Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 22
Cuisines: Irish, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant/gift shoppe serving casual fare in a comfortable and relaxing beach side setting. We specialize in our homemade hash and Irish breakfast as well as fresh seafood caught daily from our local waters...We also offer a quaint little bar which features some local brews from which to choose.After your meal, you can peruse our gift shoppe which is housed in a 200 year old restored barn. You are certain to find a Cape Cod treasure to take home!
Reviewed 23 July 2016

The fish and chips were delicious, a nice sized portion and the servers were very friendly, the drinks were good as well.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

Once a year we stay in Harwichport for five days. We have tried many places for breakfast. Our motel offers a continental breakfast but we like full breakfasts on vacation. This is definitely our favorite - their benedicts and omelettes are the best and quite reasonable. I had a Greek omelette this time packed with spinach, feta, kalamatas and red peppers - yum! And the accompanying home fries are very tasty too. Don't miss this small but great place. Apparently they serve lunch and supper too although we have never been there for that.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

Went for breakfast last week. Nice place. I had corned beef hash with eggs and my wife had the Belgium waffles. Both were delicious! Would go back again, for sure!!

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Although this place gets busy and it's a little cramped..... There is a reason!!! Best blueberry/strawberry waffle I've ever eaten! Rest of my party was just as impressed.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Stopped by for dinner. We got the calmari appetizer to start, followed by broiled scallops and a lobster roll. The appetizer was great my scallops were cooked perfectly! The lobster roll was good but not great, evidently one or two pieces of the lobster meat was bit chalky tasting. The staff was great and the place was very clean. I rode by on my bike several times during the week while on vacation they always have a good breakfast crowd. The place has been around forever and the current owners are doing it right.