“Anniversary dinner”

Price range: US$ 19 - US$ 34
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: A true Cape Cod Classic! Built around an original Cape Cod sea captain’s home, the Ebb Tide serves fresh, local seafood, whole lobsters and prime beef in five intimate dining rooms. Three-Course Dinner Specials offered 5pm-6pm. Open May – September. ** CLOSED for the SEASON ** RE-OPENING SPRING 2019 **
Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

We ate at Ebb Tide on our vacation week in Cape Cox. We've been staying in the Cape forcyears and had never been. So glad we tried it! Dinner was delicious, the atmosphere was cozy, the staff was great. We will definitely return!

Date of visit: June 2015

Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

This place is awesome, I have been with my fiancé and family about 3 times and each time The place is amazing, everything is delicious and the timing to each course is perfect. The meals are quality meals with quality ingredients. I recently joined trip advisor and decided to look at all the reviews for this place. The 1 start reviews are clearly from people who are just seeking attention and literally dissect everything for no reason. For instance "undercooked vegetables" that's a complete joke. This place is a gem and very underrated in my opinion. Please visit this restaurant and then let me know how you feel. The sword fish and Alfredo are to die for

Reviewed 30 December 2015

We visited this restaurant in June this year. We had a great meal. My husband had the salmon stuffed with crab. He said it was one of the best meal he had ever had. I had the scallops which were delicious. The decor, the staff and the food was excellent. Would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 2 October 2015

Our innkeeper recommended this place & she was spot on. The food was very good but the service was what made this experience memorable. James, our server, was professional, friendly & efficient w/out being stuffy or snobbish. He even educated me about cranberries having seeds when my frozen cranberry margerita came w/out being strained (who knew?) Would recommend this place to anyone looking for a causal dining experiencw w/ upper class decor & service.

Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

All 6 of us thoroughly enjoyed our food! We also enjoyed the service!

If you like seafood, this is the best place to go! We had a swordfish dish, a combination dish, shrimp and pasta dish. Definitely going back!

1  Thank 296carlm