All reviews spiral staircase time share owners fold out couch cape cod loft bedroom various activities hyannis port beach house top floor miniature golf indoor pool water view wi fi hot tub full kitchen can't wait to go back units
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Why would a resort put a long term (1wk) guest in a downstairs unit?? Every night there was a new quest upstairs....even toddlers running back & forth . The place is worst that living in an apt. No information in unit as for what the area has to offer or even that you were allowed to use amenities next door!!! Awful vacation when you drive 6hrs only to find the resort Closed till next day!!!! And the next day not really given an apology for the inconvience!!!! Not a happy camper.....

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with RCI
2  Thank Susan R
Reviewed 19 February 2018

We checked in late through their security and had a challenge with communications and finding our room. The room was well maintained and can accommodate four in beds plus others on a fold-out couch bed. The property is nice as well.

Room tip: inquire about rooms with an ocean view
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Wife and I wanted to get away to a nice and quiet place and this was it. It's winter time and most people head south, we wanted to explore the North East, Boston, Newport, and Providence. Along the way we got to visit Cape Cod and Hyannis port. The check in manager was great, Joseph took care of our every question and had the other associate assist us with our luggage. Got a super one bedroom, one bath, another room with a sauna in it. Windows opened to the ocean and we just relaxed after each day of adventure.

Room tip: Ask for the ocean view. Room 203 was amazing.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Retiredsquid
Reviewed 8 December 2017

We stayed in the beach house on the ground floor Thanksgiving week and had a great time. The Beach house is the best. I didn't mind people walking right by my room to get to the beach since the pedestrian access walkway is right there next to the beach house.
It had everything you would want in the unit. I wasn't sure how to turn on the fireplace, they didn't leave any instruction booklet but maintenance came right over. Jacuzzi overlooking the ocean. And the OCEAN is directly at your doorstep, it was spectacular. The master bedroom gets the sun rises and the 2nd bedroom (twin beds) gets the sunsets. The top floor of the beach house has higher ceilings and fans, I would want that next time. For dining, I liked Buckies Biscotti, a new coffee shop, Three Fins coffee roasters and I loved the Ocean House (which you can walk to) for dinner or Sunday brunch. We even had a wonderful Thanksgiving Dinner there, the best I've had in a long time. I can't wait to go back to the Breakers and the Ocean House!

Room tip: Beach House is a must
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank kim3eb
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Right on the beach. Not close to stores but otherwise nice and quiet. Rooms are very comfortable with plenty of room. Fireplace is nice feature to have , gives the room a cozy feeling. I would like to visit in the fall when the trees are changing and attractions are still open.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple