All reviews spiral staircase off season living room time share owners cape cod various activities beach house hyannis port top floor twin beds indoor pool miniature golf wi fi hot tub full kitchen can't wait to go back units
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Wife and I wanted to get away to a nice and quiet place and this was it. It's winter time and most people head south, we wanted to explore the North East, Boston, Newport, and Providence. Along the way we got to visit Cape Cod and Hyannis port. The check in manager was great, Joseph took care of our every question and had the other associate assist us with our luggage. Got a super one bedroom, one bath, another room with a sauna in it. Windows opened to the ocean and we just relaxed after each day of adventure.

Room Tip: Ask for the ocean view. Room 203 was amazing.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Retiredsquid
Reviewed 8 December 2017

We stayed in the beach house on the ground floor Thanksgiving week and had a great time. The Beach house is the best. I didn't mind people walking right by my room to get to the beach since the pedestrian access walkway is right there next to the beach house.
It had everything you would want in the unit. I wasn't sure how to turn on the fireplace, they didn't leave any instruction booklet but maintenance came right over. Jacuzzi overlooking the ocean. And the OCEAN is directly at your doorstep, it was spectacular. The master bedroom gets the sun rises and the 2nd bedroom (twin beds) gets the sunsets. The top floor of the beach house has higher ceilings and fans, I would want that next time. For dining, I liked Buckies Biscotti, a new coffee shop, Three Fins coffee roasters and I loved the Ocean House (which you can walk to) for dinner or Sunday brunch. We even had a wonderful Thanksgiving Dinner there, the best I've had in a long time. I can't wait to go back to the Breakers and the Ocean House!

Room Tip: Beach House is a must
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kim3eb
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Right on the beach. Not close to stores but otherwise nice and quiet. Rooms are very comfortable with plenty of room. Fireplace is nice feature to have , gives the room a cozy feeling. I would like to visit in the fall when the trees are changing and attractions are still open.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2017

We were fortunate enough to have the upper floor of the Beach House on the ocean for our week here. It was so nice! Clean, comfortable, nicely decorated and the views were stunning! We had a jacuzzi AND a jetted tub! We also had a full kitchen with an oven and dishwasher, and we had three TV's! The location is great, with several restaurants nearby. We were there the end of September/beginning of October. Would love to come back again when it's warmer!

Room Tip: The Beach House!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 123Freckles
BluegreenCares, Manager at The Breakers on the Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Hello 123Freckles,

Thank you for staying with us at The Breakers on the Ocean! We are delighted you found your accommodations to be clean, comfortable, and nicely decorated. We are also thrilled you enjoyed our location. We appreciate your feedback and compliments. We look forward to welcoming you back in a warmer season!

Reviewed 11 November 2017

the hotel was booked through AAA travel on 10/.25/17 for the stay that night. The hotel tried to say they didn't get the booking through AAA and wanted payment (for the exact same amount). Now there are 2 charges on my credit card for the exact amount and the same night, one through AAA and one from the breakers. Classic fraud and these business practices should not be tolerated. Yes, I have informed the credit card company and AAA. I also called the breakers and was ignored and told to call back later. Book at your own risk.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank KathyM

Hello Kathy M.,

Thank you for your feedback of The Breakers on the Ocean. We are incredibly sorry to learn of the experiences you encountered during your stay. We would love more information about your reservation. Feel free to contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com and reference your TripAdvisor User Name and review subject line. Thank you!