Three Seasons Motor Lodge
US$ 87
US$ 78
Pelham House(Dennis Port)
US$ 99
Holiday Hill Inn & Suites(Dennis Port)(Great Value!)
US$ 87
Hotels.com
The Garlands(Dennis Port)
Oceanside Motel(Dennis Port)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbeach barbreakfast and lunchsmall restaurantbar closesmet some great peoplelive music every nightprivate beachocean viewnext yearraw bargreat location right on the beachcomfortable bedsthis past weekendgreat weathergrassy areagreat weekendparking lot
Reviewed 3 August 2010

It was my first time at the Cape, so now i am spoiled... This Place has everything you need and more. if you require more, you are a short drive to alot of things to do. The Tiki Bar was the BEST!! The bartenders are the BEST!!! everyone was friendly.. HIghly recommend this resort.... We plan on going back this fall and every year for vacation.. =)

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sparklez1010
Reviewed 30 June 2010

My husband had a family reunion in Dennis Port this past weekend. We stayed at the Three Seasons. This is a fantastic place to stay. There location is perfect and the employees are extremely helpful and super friendly. We would not think twice about reserving a room here again. The ocean front room & balcony was unbelieveable with 2 chairs & table & lounge chair. The room was exceptional - clean - spacious and well maintained. If you are looking for a great vacation Motel - Three Seasons - is the place!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ny2pa
Reviewed 27 August 2009

I was traveling with my 9 year old nephew, my 67(sorry mom) year old Mother. I found Three Seasons after reading Tripadvisor and I was very pleased with our stay.

I requested a first floor, ocean view unit. You enter the room from the parking lot and it continues straight to a set of sliding glass doors that lead to a little patio area. There was a nice grassy area in front of us and the other side of the hotel across from us. To our left was the pool, to our right the ocean. You do have to use stairs to get to the beach. That wasn't easy for my mom but she was content lounging by the pool. My nephew had a blast because he could go from ocean to pool to ocean. I think that is what makes it a great place to stay for families.

The room itself was clean and very roomy. They have rollaway beds but we also packed a single air mattress with plenty of room to put that down. There was a closet area with a fridge, a tv, table with two chairs and a desk with a chair. Being on the first floor we could hear the people above us walking, but other than that we couldn't hear a thing. I would rather be on the first floor and hear some walking than have to carry our stuff up the stairs to get to our room. With the first floor rooms you can literally park right outside your door so unloading was easy.

The pool was very clean and had chairs to lounge around in. Pool is open 9-9 and if you went out at 9 you'd get the pool to yourself for a good hour. Then at dinner time around 6, again, no one in the pool. Even with a lot of kids at the pool, everyone was there with an adult so it was not out of control.

The hotel has lounge chairs above the beach so you do not have to venture down the stairs. There is a shed with chairs, umbrella's and boogie boards that you can take to the beach as well. There is a "tiki" bar set up above the beach. with a plasma tv and chairs all around. A waitress walked around taking orders from the pool and the beach.

There is a little restaurant on site. I did not eat there but I went in one morning for coffee to go. They also had muffins you could take as well as a full breakfast. The food looked good from what I could tell. They also have some tables and chairs outside so you can eat there if you want. Right next door is a formal restaurant but we did not eat there during our stay.

I loved the location of this hotel because it was off the main roads. It was down some side roads as opposed to the hotels on 28. There are even a few restaurants within walking distance(though we drove as my mom couldn't walk that far), as well as the ice cream shop Sundae School(highly recommend) so it is very convenient.

The website had mentioned wi-fi but we were unable to get a connection. They provide soap but no shampoo or lotion. No hairdryer.

I have stayed at hotels that cost twice as much as this and hotels that cost half as much but I feel like this was a good value over all and I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank cimicats
Reviewed 13 July 2009

This is a really nice place to stay on the Cape. We were there the last week in June with our family. We have secured rooms for 2010 with Ruth.

We love the first floor because our kids love to play sports on the grass. Each room has a view of the Ocean.

The rooms are clean, the cleaning staff could not be nicer, and it has a real family run feel to it.

My husband and I would visit this Hotel prior to kids, and with the addition of each of our three kids. Three Seasons is a wonderful family tradition.

Thanks for the great memories......

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2008

Just returned from our visit to Cape Cod.....It was the off season and we chose the three seasons motor lodge.. Its an older motel with about 65 rooms all have 2 double beds, desk, small table and 3 chairs, a dorm sized fridge and small bathroom with a small sink/vanity outside the BR as you walk into the room. Room has been remodeled and was quite clean,, Nice grounds and most of the rooms overlook the sound with a spacious balcony, you are right at the beach and they have a pool. Plenty of lounge chairs and outdoor furniture....
Restaurants within a ten minute walk. On site coffee shop that serves brkfst ( our rate of $95 nite ( side ocean view) included a $ 5 voucher per person towards bkfst.. ( Brkfst runs about $7 to 10pp with juice and coffee and entree.) The Ocean house is a top notch retaurant that they own next door. but was closed the 2 nites we stayed ( Mon and Tues)

We had a pleasant stay, the only knock I can think of was that the check inn person was not very friendly..Oh and bring your own toiletries, only 2 small bars of soap are provided

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple