All reviews bumper cars mini golf ice cream parking lot a real bargain stayed here for three nights cape cod nice pool dunkin donuts comfortable place to stay we've stayed adjoining rooms quiet at night second floor full size would stay here again heated pool
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Stayed for 2 nights and the accommodations were perfect. This B & B thought of all the amenities and made our stay easy and comfortable. The grounds are beautiful, the hosts were very nice and the breakfasts were terrific. If I go back to the Cape I would certainly look to stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mperrego
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Went tot his hotel after leaving a “higher end” hotel that was dirty and smelled. At first wife was unsure but this was the place it is in mid cape cod easy drive to everything at at half the price staff gave great tips on were to visit and eat. I would definitely recommend

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Hubtravler
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The pool is clean. The employees are nice. The room....had a smell to it and the condition of it really stimulated my allergies. I was coughing overnight in my sleep and felt better the second I checked out. When we checked in (evening) the windows of the room were open which let in this little critter (pictured). It was harmless, a fluttering spider. But I’d prefer rooms without living insects in them. My mom also saw two cockroaches (outdoors though, on the steps going to the second floor), which isn’t nice to see on any establishment. Great price but next time I’d like to sleep with a peace of mind.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Basic double room, small bathroom but clean and very affordable. Front desk very friendly and helpful. Nice looking outdoor pool but I didnt try it as i worked long hours when i was there. I will definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I stayed at this Motel for two nights the last weekend of September with my Grandmother to participate in an event with my college choir. The Holiday Hill was a very comfortable place to stay. We had a room with two double beds, and they were very comfortable. We were on the top floor of the motel, and we could see the pool from our room. Unfortunately, I did not get to explore this motel very much, but I did try the ice cream shop, which was very good. Over all, If you are looking for a place to stay on the Cape, this Motel is an excellent option. Would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: September 2017