All reviews bumper cars mini golf ice cream smelled fresh parking lot clean hotel a real bargain stayed here for three nights cape cod nice pool comfortable place to stay dunkin donuts we've stayed nice size hot water adjoining rooms quiet at night
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The pool is clean. The employees are nice. The room....had a smell to it and the condition of it really stimulated my allergies. I was coughing overnight in my sleep and felt better the second I checked out. When we checked in (evening) the windows of the room were open which let in this little critter (pictured). It was harmless, a fluttering spider. But I’d prefer rooms without living insects in them. My mom also saw two cockroaches (outdoors though, on the steps going to the second floor), which isn’t nice to see on any establishment. Great price but next time I’d like to sleep with a peace of mind.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Basic double room, small bathroom but clean and very affordable. Front desk very friendly and helpful. Nice looking outdoor pool but I didnt try it as i worked long hours when i was there. I will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I stayed at this Motel for two nights the last weekend of September with my Grandmother to participate in an event with my college choir. The Holiday Hill was a very comfortable place to stay. We had a room with two double beds, and they were very comfortable. We were on the top floor of the motel, and we could see the pool from our room. Unfortunately, I did not get to explore this motel very much, but I did try the ice cream shop, which was very good. Over all, If you are looking for a place to stay on the Cape, this Motel is an excellent option. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Front desk personnel very nice, helpful. We were there from mid-week to weekend, no to many people Wed-Fri. we had the entire top floor to ourselves. Our room #51 overlooked the very clean pool; very nice large room with nice furniture. The mattress needs to be replaced, very soft, probably because they are busy during the season. Discount coupon to Seven Sea's restaurant, and to the hotel's mini-golf course. Our only complaint was the maid service, didn't replace our bath mat, didn't replace soap or shampoo...so bring your own soap/shampoo!!

Room Tip: 2nd floor room 51 overlooks pool
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a wedding weekend. The guests were scattered at different hotels but this one caught our eye. It's clean and well maintained. If you've stayed on the cape you know hotels and inns can be outdated. They definitely do their best staying on top of things. Would stay here again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple