We decided to go for 2 days in DennisPort and visiting Cape Cod. But it was a so warm welcome that we decided to sleep another night. Christina and her personal were such wonderfull people. We want to go back the next time we will going in Cape Cod. I felt like someone take care of me and my family. Great for kids and for couples. Verry clean, modern and calm. Please go and you will feel the atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family friendly motel in the heart of Cape Cod. We are in the center of everything and only 1 mile to the beach. Free WIFI, indoor pool, B.B.Q grilling areas with picnic tables, shuffle board, horseshoes, swing set and a whole lot more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Jonathan Edwards Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Edwards Hotel Dennis Port
- Jonathan Edwards Motel Dennis Port, MA - Cape Cod