“So many delicious pastries...”

La Luce Pastry Shop
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Dedham
Reviewed 23 November 2016

We came across La Luce when they first opened a few years ago and have kept going back ever since. La Luce has absolutely delicious pastries. Every Christmas we order a big selection of treats for our Christmas day brunch. Every single pastry I have tried has been so scrumptious. My favorite are these butter cookies with either a lemon or raspberry center. The half moons are absolutely amazing. La Luce is our go to place whenever we feel like indulging or for special occasions. This is a MUST try. Hidden gem in Dedham!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Their prices can tend to be high for a cake but the quality is excellent. Their individual items are delicious as are the various croissants. I just saw that they gave homemade granola which I'm dying to try

1  Thank BostonBeachQueen
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

I love sweets, I mean I can thrive on them every min of my life!!! I was walking in the historic part of Denham MA when my hubby asked to have breakfast. We went in and oh, I got a chocolate chip muffin and he got a blueberry one and a ham cheese croissant! The muffin is heavenly! You can't get better than this, in fact I won't bother having another muffin that is not to par with this one!! Ladies, on your cheat diet say, this is the place to go! You won't regret it. The location is also exceptional. The reason for 4 stars instead of 5, it's because their tables are kind of dirty!!! It's a shame to have to wipe your table yourself before sitting down!!

Reviewed 16 March 2016

The best croissants I have ever had in New England.
Nothing short of the real deal: They could be sold in Paris.
Warning, they are addictive!

Now, if you have a doubt, I invite you to do a double blind test:
Grab few friends and go to Whole Foods, Panera bread, other bakeries, etc, even go to Clear Flour Bakery in Brookline, and buy a croissant in each place.
Go back to La Luce, and buy a croissant there too.
Now, blindfold everybody, and have a blind "taste" You'll see exactly what I mean: When you'll bite into the croissant made by La Luce, you'll be transported back to Paris.

2  Thank Diots_Is_My_Right
Reviewed 17 August 2015

Best pastry's and pie I have every had. Close your eyes and pick anything, it will be a good choice!! This will be my first stop when I come back to town.