“Breakfast”

New Brothers Restaurant & Deli
Ranked #1 of 115 Restaurants in Danvers
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Awesome food and always in good quantities . Always fresh and served up with s smile! Plenty of seating in the big sunlit dining room. A family fave any time of the day !

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on a Saturday afternoon at 2pm for a quick lunch. We were on a tight schedule and were lucky to come at a time when the line was not out the door (like it was shortly after we arrived). It is cafeteria style and you can choose from breakfast food, large deli sandwiches, and homestyle Greek food. The spinach pie was very good. The Greek salad was okay. Our entire group of five was satisfied. I picked up some baklava for later.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

This is one of the best places for anything you may want to eat, the variety is endless, and if you do not see it, ask they can probably make it for you. This place is like eating at home. Always busy here but they manage to keep up. We were here for breakfast, and order what ever you like, they will make it!!!!

1  Thank Jerry G
Reviewed 15 January 2018

So I have multiple food allergies and when I hear New Brothers served a pretty decent breakfast and the guys behind the counter were pretty cool, I decided to take my two besties and go. First of all never having been there, we were clueless as what to do. No signs, no one asking us if we needed help. We then figured out, it was a self service, grab your tray and order at the counter. When I asked the old guy about the oil he used, he got all defensive. I tried to explain to him that I had a severe allergy to soy and couldn't use soybean oil. I asked if he could use butter and finally after rolling his eyes at me he said he could use olive oil. I explained my other allergies and again he looked at me like I was wasting his time. My friend finally said, "if you don't understand you could end up calling 911 because she could have a reaction." I finally ordered an omelet which was dry and awful. I couldn't eat the hash browns and he didn't even bother to ask if there was another side I could eat. I ended up getting sick before I could make it home. Not worth and not a very customer service oriented place. Won't be returning!

1  Thank Enzalina
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I love going to Brothers! They are always very pleasant and kind. It is down home, comfort foods and excellent customer service! You won't be disappointed when dining there!

1  Thank Michelle N