“Once is enough!”

New Brothers Restaurant & Deli
Ranked #1 of 115 Restaurants in Danvers
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 15 January 2018

So I have multiple food allergies and when I hear New Brothers served a pretty decent breakfast and the guys behind the counter were pretty cool, I decided to take my two besties and go. First of all never having been there, we were clueless as what to do. No signs, no one asking us if we needed help. We then figured out, it was a self service, grab your tray and order at the counter. When I asked the old guy about the oil he used, he got all defensive. I tried to explain to him that I had a severe allergy to soy and couldn't use soybean oil. I asked if he could use butter and finally after rolling his eyes at me he said he could use olive oil. I explained my other allergies and again he looked at me like I was wasting his time. My friend finally said, "if you don't understand you could end up calling 911 because she could have a reaction." I finally ordered an omelet which was dry and awful. I couldn't eat the hash browns and he didn't even bother to ask if there was another side I could eat. I ended up getting sick before I could make it home. Not worth and not a very customer service oriented place. Won't be returning!

1  Thank Enzalina

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I love going to Brothers! They are always very pleasant and kind. It is down home, comfort foods and excellent customer service! You won't be disappointed when dining there!

1  Thank Michelle N
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Great anytime for quick comfort food including really good breakfast omlets and if you're running late and need a nice meatloaf dinner and mashed potatoes this is the place and won't cost you an arm and a leg.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

i visit new brothers restaurant ,i have never been disappointed food is great,staff is super helpful

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Brothers is a great place to relax and have great food.the atmosphere is very comfortable.great variety of food.just like your eating at your moms house. plenty of parking