“Yesss!!!!”

Hong Kong Cafe
Ranked #38 of 115 Restaurants in Danvers
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Delicious!!!!! I've eaten here many time before but for the last 2 months I've found myself wanting to eat here more and more. The food is delicious, wings are amazing juicy and crispy. The chicken lo-mein is to die for :-) and one of the best pina colada around. Great for a quick bite or dinner out with the family.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

This place must have new owners. We ordered take-out the other evening.
The good.
The prices were good. They gave a free General Gai chicken with our order with a coupon in their take-out menu. The food was ready for me when I got there 15 minutes after calling.
The bad.
The food was terrible. The only thing hot about the hot and sour soup was the temperature, it was otherwise bland. The pork fried rice was dried out and "clumpy" as though it had beed around for a week. I have had pork fried rice maybe 100 times and this was the worst by another 100. The only thing that was decent was the free dish.

I will never go there again. There are too many other options that are better or much better.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Good eats for a Friday night. Food is very fresh and tasty, whether it is the traditional Poo Poo Platter or Sweet and Sour Chicken, or the Happy Shrimp or Beef and Broccoli. All dishes are delicious.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

This is the only Chinese Restraunt I order take-out from. Always fresh, a wide variety of choices, friendly service, yummy food and close to home.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

We have been to the restaurant as well as ordered to go. Delicious! Personal attention from waiters as well as the receptionist who takes the to-go orders. I would recommend the Hong Kong Cafe.