“Delightful and tasty”

Add it.
Boyden Brothers
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Conway
Reviewed 12 September 2015

If it has to do with maple syrup, Boyden's is the place to be during the sugaring season. However, it isn't just for the spring if you want syrup, or maple candies or... anything else they have. I've called and asked if I could get a quart of syrup in the summer. They syrup (and other products) make great gifts.

Reviewed 28 April 2015

I've always been met with a smile and a friendly welcome at Boyden Brothers Maple House. Their award winning syrup, maple cream and candy is on many of our relatives wish list and the one thing that warrants a thank you note! Guess my family wants to get reassurance that they will continue to receive the best syrup, maple cream and specialty candy anywhere! Get it while you can!!!!!!! (After me, of course :) )

Reviewed 22 April 2015

We are fortunate to live in Conway, Massachusetts, where the Boyden's have their farm. They have been collecting sap from our local trees for many years, and boiling it off in their sugar house on Route 116, and they sell several types of maple products, including maple syrup. We have been buying it from them for years, we love the amber type. We have purchased their products to take it to friends when we travel in the U.S. and abroad since it is such a treat. They are a Local Hero Farmer, and we are happy to support their efforts.

Reviewed 13 January 2012

My family has purchased maple syrup from The Boyden's for many years. We use it ourselves and we also send it to friends for Christmas! It is by far the best maple syrup that you will ever taste! You can purchase the syrup and ship it yourself, or they will ship it for you. Nice family, great syrup!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 March 2011

We are Americans living in Germany temporarily. Growing up in Indiana my dad and I used to tap our Maple trees so we could make syrup for our family. We went on a cruise in the Med. and met a couple from Conway Ma. and became good friends. One late winter day while talking to her on Skype I asked if she knew where I could get some fresh Maple syrup in her area, she said sure, I'll mail you some. One week later we recieved a box containing 1/2 gallon of the BEST liquid gold found anywhere. We had pancakes for dinner that night. My husband is from Georgia and had never tasted "real" Maple Syrup (only Log Cabin), he finally understood my excitement about having the real thing for the first time since childhood. Well, the half gallon is half gone and I have called Boyden Brothers, talked with Jeanne and ordered more be sent. It's impossible to get here in Europe--they don't even know what it is. Sorry for them!