“Great Wings”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2017

I loved their wings. They were meaty and tasted great. Nice side salad. Stopped by while hiking the Appalachian Trail--hiker friendly.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 27 July 2017

This was embarrassing because I took my cousins there at their request, and it was miserable. The clam chowder was the worst I have ever had in the state of Massachusetts. No flavor of clams, no sign of any celery or onion flavor, it was pasty potato gruel.

My friend chicken was good, but they were out of baked potatoes which we all wanted.

The fried cod was undercooked to the point of being translucent on the inside. It actually tasted good the next day when baked...

The service was good however, and apologetic, however I would not step into this place again.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Bass Water has a good and varied menu. They deliver (freuent errors, unfortunately!). Food is tasty, filling and pretty good portions. Worth the bumps. Call with your corrections and, they'll credit you or send the deliverer back.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Wonderful location on route 8. Friendly service with both bar service or full dining room. Special parties and banquets are well attended. Ask for broasted chicken, chicken parm, or the pot pie when offered.

Pumkintinis are delicious, I have never had one anywhere else half as good.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 25 June 2017

There is not much more than I can say other than the meal and service were fantastic! It was Mother's Day weekend, they were hopping, and we had NO complaints. If I ever up that way again, I WILL GO BACK!!!!!

Date of visit: April 2017