“Great fish and chips!”

Chatham Fish and Chips
Ranked #17 of 71 Restaurants in Chatham
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 June 2017

We had haddock and chips (fries!) - which was served with onion rings and coleslaw. The batter was excellent crisp and dry tempura-style. The chips were OK, but the weakest point in the dish. At $15 it was far from cheap, but was good.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

This was such a standout to my husband and our friends that we ate lunch here three times in one week! When my mom came for a night, we took her here for lunch as well! The food is outstanding. I got fish and chips every time!

1  Thank emelliott3
Reviewed 12 October 2016

Basic cafe, chip shop with takeaway and eat in facilities. Good chunks of fish, lightly battered with chips and tartare sauce. Tasty and not greasy with swift service and a dozen or so tables inside and outside the cafe. Good value and great for a quick supper before a concert / cinema.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

We had attempted a couple places for dinner that had waiting times. We went to this place that was just off the Main Street. I think it may be fairly new. I had fried shrimp basket, very good shrimp. Hot, cooked well.,reasonably priced. My husband (the land lover) had a burger and salad, and was very pleased.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Visited mid afternoon on a Sunday for fried calamari and fried oysters. I have to say that both were excellent and I didn't go broke paying the bill. A most pleasant surprise.

1  Thank George G