“Overpriced for what you get”
Review of Sandi's Diner

Sandi's Diner
Ranked #34 of 69 Restaurants in Chatham
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I had breakfast here one morning. I had an omelet with home fries. Neither were very good. The breakfast is way overpriced from what I am used to back home The wait staff is a little slow but the food did come quickly. I was not happy with my meal. Perhaps stays in business due to being on Main St.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch on a quiet Friday. Great lunch enjoyed by all five of us. Tastiest cinnamon raisin toast ever. Very friendly staff. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

I had breakfast here twice. Tried the french toast, didn't realise that the maple syrup was in a bottle on the table. Second time had the pancakes, 3 large size pancakes and this time i used the maple syrup. Being from the UK the portion size was little to much for me but you can ask for less. The cost of the breakfast cost me less than having a pot of tea at the hotel i was staying at. Would definitely recommend if you are looking for a family atmosphere diner.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

We came across Sandi's by chance while looking for a breakfast / brunch with our kids while on holiday from the UK. It was busy (always a good sign!), we received a warm welcome and the food was all freshly prepared, exactly as we wanted it, the waitress was really friendly and the prices were good!

Would definitely return when we return to Chatham.

Thank A&L.UKUk
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

On our way out of Chatham we stopped here for breakfast. It's a typical small town diner. The reviews were positive so we thought we'd give it a go.
The homefries were cold. The bacon was fatty and undercooked. My BF ordered an English muffin that never came. I had a muffin straight from Sam's Club.
I get it. It's a diner, not a fancy restaurant. But just because it's basic doesn't mean it can't be good.