“Great traditional diner”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 7 June 2017

I had breakfast here twice. Tried the french toast, didn't realise that the maple syrup was in a bottle on the table. Second time had the pancakes, 3 large size pancakes and this time i used the maple syrup. Being from the UK the portion size was little to much for me but you can ask for less. The cost of the breakfast cost me less than having a pot of tea at the hotel i was staying at. Would definitely recommend if you are looking for a family atmosphere diner.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

We came across Sandi's by chance while looking for a breakfast / brunch with our kids while on holiday from the UK. It was busy (always a good sign!), we received a warm welcome and the food was all freshly prepared, exactly as we wanted it, the waitress was really friendly and the prices were good!

Would definitely return when we return to Chatham.

Thank A&L.UKUk
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

On our way out of Chatham we stopped here for breakfast. It's a typical small town diner. The reviews were positive so we thought we'd give it a go.
The homefries were cold. The bacon was fatty and undercooked. My BF ordered an English muffin that never came. I had a muffin straight from Sam's Club.
I get it. It's a diner, not a fancy restaurant. But just because it's basic doesn't mean it can't be good.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We drove right by the diner on our first pass down main st. We were a little discourage by not finding a diner until on our way out of Chatham..So excited and hungry, we went into the diner and it brings you back in time to when an american diners were popular.
The food was great and really stuck to ribs. You will leave knowing you got more than you expect these days, no scrimping here. Parking was close and the menu fantastic, great choices..I highly recommend this place for breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

You can't miss Sandi's - located right down town on Main Street. We went here because of the previous reviews. We each ordered the two eggs, toast, homefries and bacon. Everything was great!

I can imagine it would get very busy in season.