“Disappointed ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

On our way out of Chatham we stopped here for breakfast. It's a typical small town diner. The reviews were positive so we thought we'd give it a go.
The homefries were cold. The bacon was fatty and undercooked. My BF ordered an English muffin that never came. I had a muffin straight from Sam's Club.
I get it. It's a diner, not a fancy restaurant. But just because it's basic doesn't mean it can't be good.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We drove right by the diner on our first pass down main st. We were a little discourage by not finding a diner until on our way out of Chatham..So excited and hungry, we went into the diner and it brings you back in time to when an american diners were popular.
The food was great and really stuck to ribs. You will leave knowing you got more than you expect these days, no scrimping here. Parking was close and the menu fantastic, great choices..I highly recommend this place for breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

You can't miss Sandi's - located right down town on Main Street. We went here because of the previous reviews. We each ordered the two eggs, toast, homefries and bacon. Everything was great!

I can imagine it would get very busy in season.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I need to get to Sandi's whenever we're in Chatham! Plan on a long walk after you eat, because you'll be stuffed! Great breakfast, wonderful staff, fantastic cook...make it part of your trip to Chatham. You won't be sorry

Reviewed 5 April 2017

We always stop at least once for Breakfast while in Chatham, as stated here on TA, no frills, a little cramped inside but very friendly and hospitable staff, food is excellent every time, actually never had lunch here, because we know how good the breakfast is and to be honest a lot of places for lunch but we might give it a shot next visit, I am sure it's just as good as their breakfast is