All reviews the lemon ricotta pancakes craigville beach cape cod each morning four seas ice cream wonderful hosts bed and breakfast carriage house place to stay beach chairs the main house charming b b great recommendations breakfast was amazing french toast gourmet breakfast koi pond
Reviewed 14 September 2012

My wife and I decided to spend a few days on the Cape after a very hectic summer. We couldn't have picked a better place. I haven't relaxed this much on any vacation. We stayed in Peaceful" and it truly lived up to it's name. The private deck overlooking the back yard made it feel like home. And I personally took advantage of one of the large hammocks for an afternoon nap The entire inn was immaculate and our room was very comfortable. As for breakfast...the lemon-ricotta pancakes were amazing and the four courses each morning easily satisfied well past lunch. Marc & Donna are fantastic hosts and couldn't have been more accommodating. We will be going back!

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul C
Reviewed 12 September 2012

This was our first visit to Cape Cod and the Long Dell Inn but it will definitely not be our last. It couldn't have been any better. My wife and I researched many B&B's before deciding on the Long Dell Inn and it lived up to it's execellent reviews. In fact, we enjoyed our time at the Inn so much, we wound up extending our stay.

Location....A short drive to Hyannis shopping, restuarants, and the ferrys to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard. Walking distance to Centerville Beach and, of course, Four Seas Ice Cream.

Accommodations....we found our room to be very clean, well appointed, and comfortable.

Hosts....Marc and Donna are so friendly and hospitable. They are very knowledgable about the area and provided great insight about things to see and do and places to eat.

Breakfast....quit frankly, some of the best tasting we've ever had.

We are already looking forward to our next visit to Cape Cod and the Long Dell Inn.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank DDCB J
Reviewed 12 September 2012

Food was great - we even woke up late and they made breakfast especially for us. The beds and sheets were so comfortable that we asked where we could find similar brands in the city. We stayed there for a wedding and I think out of the 150 other guests, we were the most happy with our stay. Donna and Marc were so sweet and we felt comfortable, taken care of, and extremely relaxed. I would recommend for a couple or family in a heartbeat.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jonnamac
Reviewed 8 September 2012

I had a wonderful time. Marc and Donna were amazing hosts. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The breakfast was delicious. It was nice to have Spirit and Magic to keep me company while I enjoyed my breakfast. Marc and Donna were very knowledgeable about the area and they were able to give me some great ideas on places to go and things to see. They also had great recommendations for dinner and all of the restaurants they recommended were fabulous.

I can not wait to come back and stay with them again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank ElizabethP166
Reviewed 31 August 2012

What a great way to stay on Cape Cod! We've done the experience of renting, but that's a hassle with bringing all your own linens, food, and doing your own cleaning. We've stayed at old, outdated, overpriced hotels. This was by far one of our best experiences - we're so glad we found Long Dell Inn. We stayed in "Peaceful," and were told the room was small, which it was, but it was really just right! It had its own bathroom, a great private deck and a separate entry. The Inn was a lovely little oasis in the otherwise hectic center of Cape Cod. It is set away from all the commercial properties in the pretty town of Centerville. Each morning, we were treated to a wonderful breakfast (enough so we didn't even think about eating lunch). The innkeepers were friendly and accommodating, and we can't wait to go back!

• Trip type: Travelled with family