“Some of the best pizza on Cape Cod”

Craigville Pizza & Mexican
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Centerville
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I've been going to this place off and on for almost 20 years and have never had a bad experience. Love the pizza there. In the running for some of the best on Cape Cod. Summer can make the wait a little long because they're so busy but that's too be expected.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Take out pizza is good. Some of the quality of the Mexican food has gone down from years past so we will just stick with the pizza.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

They offer take out or dine in. We dined in and regretted it pretty quickly. The food was decent, the staff was average, the place was noisy. They have video game machines which kids were scrambling all over. They offer grinders, pizza and Mexican food which is a really weird mix. I'm not sure what their specialty really is, but I'd guess maybe the pizza. Not many choices in the area, so if you're looking for a quick meal, I'd recommend the take out pizza. It's located directly across from the beach.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

We ordered pizza, fajitas, and a bean burrito. Everything was delicious, and ready in 30 minutes. Our kids loved the Hawaiian pizza. The Mexican items were generously sized, and tasted very fresh.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

This has been my first visit there in about six years. I ordered what I have always ordered here which is a beef burrito, hot not mild. The burrito is smaller than before, which is not a big deal. The beef used to be shredded, now it's ground beef. The overall flavor seems somewhat bland. The little cup of what I assume was supposed to be hot sauce was not hot. Disappointed. It used to be very good.