See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 October 2014

Fernbrook inn was immaculate, very impressed how clean and updated everything was. Inn Keeper Mary Anne was very friendly and accomodating. Breakfast was delicious, will definitley make this stay a yearly trip for me and my wife.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2014

Fernbrook has been meticulously and lovingly renovated by gracious innkeeper, Mary Anne. She has attended to every detail with creativity and flair. I stayed in the Yellow Room, which is superior to the outdated pictures on the website. Beautiful sitting area in a unique turret is part of the spacious and sophisticatedly decorated room. The large bathroom with marble floors, whirlpool bath and multiple headed shower set a tranquil mood. Mary Anne will happily share her stories and history of the house and gardens. She tends to her guests needs with the same care as she does this unique property and accommodated my dietary restrictions with a sumptuous breakfast. Many of the rooms have balconies, nooks and other architectural surprises. The lap pool garden area is an elegant treat. Prepare to be delighted.

Room Tip: Tip: the website pictures don't do justice
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Julia B
Reviewed 16 September 2014

I was visiting my parents in Osterville and since they had other guests for the weekend, they reserved a room for me at Fernbrook. I was so lucky to stay in this gorgeous inn for two nights. My room was delightful with a beautiful canopy curtained bed and special little cozy nooks all around the room. It was a particularly hot and sticky weekend and the air conditioning was cool and refreshing. The bathroom was my favorite-very large with gorgeous tile and an amazing shower and tub. To top it all off, the owner was delightful and kind to me. I was the only one at the inn on this particular weekend but she made me a big wonderful breakfast each morning. A very special place! I look forward to the next time my parents have overflow and need to put me up at Fernbrook!

Room Tip: I stayed in the Yellow Room and loved it!
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This was our second visit to the Fernbrook. We love the character of the home and rooms. On this visit we stayed in the Cardinal Room. This was a real treat. A very spacious and dramatic room with a small balcony overlooking the pool. You can see the care and details that went into the design of the room. It was like stepping into a room in a castle. Perfect for truly feeling like you were getting away.
The Fernbrook home is full of this same charm and character and it's clear Mary Anne has spent a great deal of time and care both inside and outside the property. The gardens and pool area are gorgeous.
The Inn is centrally located to the beach and other major attractions, restaurants, etc.
This Inn is a unique property and we plan to be back again. Thanks Mary Anne!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My husband and I just came back from a wonderful Cape Cod weekend....we stayed at the Fernbrook Inn which I have admired from a distance for many years. Well, the outside does not even begin to tell the story of this absolutely beautiful home. Each room has it's own character and is so impeccably decorated (but not in such a way that you feel uncomfortable). The bathrooms have old world feel with new world comforts.
The lap pool was a real bonus. Though it is nice to go to the beach at the Cape, it is also really nice not to have to leave the comfort of the Inn to get sun and swim. Also, the landscaping around the pool made you feel like you were in paradise.
Mary Ann was so friendly and interesting. You can really see her creativity and flair in her personality as well as in the extraordinary inn furnishings.
I loved the Fernbrook Inn.
I also can't forget to mention that Mary Ann made us a delicious breakfast every morning!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple