US$ 118
Long Dell Inn(Centerville)(Great Value!)
US$ 200
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 221/night.

Ocean View Motel(Centerville)(Great Value!)
US$ 189
US$ 206
US$ 188
Best Western Cape Cod Hotel(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$ 138
US$ 113
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 130/night.

Holiday Inn Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$ 264
US$ 231
HolidayInn.com
US$ 168
US$ 109
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 September 2014

I was visiting my parents in Osterville and since they had other guests for the weekend, they reserved a room for me at Fernbrook. I was so lucky to stay in this gorgeous inn for two nights. My room was delightful with a beautiful canopy curtained bed and special little cozy nooks all around the room. It was a particularly hot and sticky weekend and the air conditioning was cool and refreshing. The bathroom was my favorite-very large with gorgeous tile and an amazing shower and tub. To top it all off, the owner was delightful and kind to me. I was the only one at the inn on this particular weekend but she made me a big wonderful breakfast each morning. A very special place! I look forward to the next time my parents have overflow and need to put me up at Fernbrook!

Room Tip: I stayed in the Yellow Room and loved it!
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This was our second visit to the Fernbrook. We love the character of the home and rooms. On this visit we stayed in the Cardinal Room. This was a real treat. A very spacious and dramatic room with a small balcony overlooking the pool. You can see the care and details that went into the design of the room. It was like stepping into a room in a castle. Perfect for truly feeling like you were getting away.
The Fernbrook home is full of this same charm and character and it's clear Mary Anne has spent a great deal of time and care both inside and outside the property. The gardens and pool area are gorgeous.
The Inn is centrally located to the beach and other major attractions, restaurants, etc.
This Inn is a unique property and we plan to be back again. Thanks Mary Anne!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My husband and I just came back from a wonderful Cape Cod weekend....we stayed at the Fernbrook Inn which I have admired from a distance for many years. Well, the outside does not even begin to tell the story of this absolutely beautiful home. Each room has it's own character and is so impeccably decorated (but not in such a way that you feel uncomfortable). The bathrooms have old world feel with new world comforts.
The lap pool was a real bonus. Though it is nice to go to the beach at the Cape, it is also really nice not to have to leave the comfort of the Inn to get sun and swim. Also, the landscaping around the pool made you feel like you were in paradise.
Mary Ann was so friendly and interesting. You can really see her creativity and flair in her personality as well as in the extraordinary inn furnishings.
I loved the Fernbrook Inn.
I also can't forget to mention that Mary Ann made us a delicious breakfast every morning!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa G
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This darling Bed & Breakfast was recommended to us by a friend as lodging while on the Cape for a wedding. The property is historically significant which isn't surprising when you see the charming architecture. The owner gave us a tour of the house, told us stories of the famous people who had lived and visited the home and cooked a wonderful breakfast. She was very engaging and entertaining. We would recommend it to anyone!

Room Tip: We loved the terrace on the roof deck and turret room. The shower was amazing!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steffie303
Reviewed 12 August 2013

This was perfect with the charm of a B&B and the luxury of a huge lighted bathroom with all amenities along with a big bedroom with a great comfortable bed and lots of closet space...TV and a wonderful private long lap pool to cool off. We were there for a wedding and Mary Ann accommodated my need for an ironing board. Our breakfast was great and this place is REALLY WELL KEPT. I would love to go back!

Room Tip: We were in room 3 but all of the rooms seemed nice on our floor.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends