“Fun Ice Cream shop!”

Giovanni's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Canton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 August 2016

Giovanni's is a wonderful little ice cream shop owned by two of the nicest people I've met. They have a great selection for kids and adults alike!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 10 December 2014 via mobile

My son did really good in school so he wanted his favorite place so we wouldn't have his ice cream sundaes and the lemonade is awesome

1  Thank SUSAN F
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Great tasting Icecream - my Coconut was absolutely delicious! My friend recommended it and I have ordered again and again. I gave it a 5-Star even though sometimes they aren't available for delivery but them being able to delivery ICECREAM in the first place is amazing because I haven't heard of another place that does. Also their Oreo Icecream & frappe is delicious as well.

1  Thank Cambrrs
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We loved the Richardson's Ice Cream they serve at Giovanni's so we ordered a gluten free ice cream cake and ice cream cupcakes for a large party at my house. The goodies were a hit! The owner was great in getting our order just right. Thank you Giovanni's!

1  Thank Sally1922
Reviewed 30 April 2013 via mobile

Excellent ice cream in the heart of Canton center. My only complaint is the owner. I've never seen him not disheveled and in pajamas which really distracts from a nice store.