“place to meet friends”

Stomping Grounds Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Stomping Grounds Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 39 Restaurants in Buzzards Bay
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 36
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Description: There's something to be said for feeling "at home" even when you're out on the town. We'd like to think Stomping Grounds Grille is the embodiment of that feeling. It's that cozy Cape Cod cuisine you've grown to love with a funky, creative vibe. We wanted to create a space that we enjoy being in every day and then, by doing what we love, share it with everyone else. There are always good tunes to be heard as soon as you walk in, including a record player in the back for those who want the full interactive experience...order a drink, put on an old favorite, sit back and we'll take care of the rest.
Reviewed 25 October 2017

picked a mid-point place to meet friends that were staying on the cape. Tuesday, lot of the restaurants were closed and selected The Stomping Grounds just by chance. Food was great. atmosphere was comfy and cozy, The old house was neat , clean and felt like eating in a family dinner.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Wow! A really cozy comfortable restaurant. Not really a large place which makes it great for the customer. Quiet atmosphere. We were seated near the fire place by a very lovely friendly server. She was first class and really professional. We asked her about a certain ice cream place in Hyannis and told us she would look into for us. After consulting with a co worker, she gave us the information. What a hard worker. She had several jobs in various restaurants as well as going to school. Many young people her age could certainly take a lesson from her. The food was wonderful. I ordered something that when served found out that I could not eat it. There was no issue returning it. Mathew the owner came over to our table and told me it would take another 15 minutes to prepare the dish the way I wanted. What a great gentleman. He has such a good attitude and I could tell he really cares about his customers. I apologized to him for my request and he was so very gracious. You cannot beat this quality of a restaurant when the owner and staff is so caring and besides puts out great great food. No kidding you really need to try this place when in Buzzards Bay. When I go there again you can bet we will dine at this lovely restaurant again.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

My wife and I stopped for lunch one day and were very impressed. The food was excellent and prepared differently from most other places. The chowder had so much fish in it, I thought they gave me the stew that was also on the menu. My wife had a chicken salad sandwich that she raved about for two days. It doesn’t look like much from the outside, but you must stop in for a real treat.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Everything about this place is excellent. The decor, the food, the service, the employees. Everything I've ever had there has been delicious. The decor and the music is wonderful. I highly recommend this restaurant, especially for couples.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

This was my favorite place in buzzards bay. The service was top notch and attentive as always. However the food was extremely disappointing. I ordered the most expensive item on the menu....the carpetbagger which is a filet mignon topped with lobster hollandaise. What arrived was a grade d sirloin cooked well past extremely done topped with boiled rubbery lobster. To be fair I was offered a replacement....but after waiting for an unreasonable amount of time I checked out of the tab and left. So sad. Had recommended this restaurant to many friends and neighbors. Will not be returning.

4  Thank Evan B