“Great place to celebrate our anniversary”

Mezza-Luna Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 39 Restaurants in Buzzards Bay
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We recently had dinner here to celebrate our anniversary - this is the 3rd time we have been here and the food was delicious. I had stuffed shells and hubby had lasagna and both dinners were delicious with great sized portions, that we even took some home and had it for lunch today. Prior to dinner, we had wonderfully, baked bread and salad...both were very good, the bread, soooooooooo good. The cost was mid-priced and we had a great dinner. We will be back.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

What a great Italian restaraunt! We had reservations for a large group, after my sons graduation from Mass Maritime Academy. We were greeted and welcomed by more than one friendly face, and seated immediately. The server we had was more than attenative and was constantly asking if we needed anything, checking to see how everything was, and refreshing the water caraf. The food was outstanding, from the appetizers to the entres! There was not one complaint about anything from our table. The Veal Marsala I had was incredible. From our table, the eggplant parm, baked haddock, scallop casserole, home made tortalini’s, seafood delight, chicken Alfredo, and a few others got rave reviews. The portions were extreamly large as well. There is a reason that they have been in business for 77 years!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Best restaurant in Buzzards Bay. I had the spinach ravioli and my friend had the appetizer meatball plate . The meatball was huge and my friend says it is very good and he said he always orders it. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Says it has been open since 1937 and when you eat here you understand why. Great atmosphere, nice bar area. At 6pm on a Wednesday the place was packed. Food was excellent. Everyone enjoyed the prime rib, seafood, and pasta dished. Desserts were great. Beer selection not the greatest, but oh well food made up for. Definitely would eat here again. Easy to get to off Route 6 right on main street

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Best veal parm around. Also fabulous steaks and seafood offerings. In fact we've never seen such consistent product. The thick filet mignon is always cooked perfect, which is not easy to do. The thin sliced crispybveal parm covers the dinner plate. Then for dessert, creme brulee is heavenly! I imagine all their desserts are but I've never been able to pass up the creme brulee!

Been to Mezza-Luna Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK