All reviews basketball court light dinner sitting area great place to stay oatmeal medical reasons two bedroom suite home away from home complimentary breakfast beds were very comfortable stayed here for two nights the staff was friendly and helpful shuttle service each morning shopping mall full kitchen easy access
Reviewed 14 July 2018

The hotel atmosphere is more like a home. Everything is warm and cozy, and the indoor hotel color scheme yellow and blue makes you feel as though you are in friendly and soothing environment. I would recommend anyone looking for such a feeling to stay there.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
Paul W, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

calbigmo, thank you so much for sharing your feedback. I'm so glad that you enjoyed the great service and relaxing environment. Thank you!

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

The Sonesta provided our family with a great stay while on vacation. The hotel was clean and provided great amenities such as a pool, gym and complimentary breakfast and light dinner. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The maintenance guys were smiling and friendly and Kiarilyn Garcia, at the front desk, gave us several great recommendations and answered our many questions.

I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Bzerpchunk, thank you for recognizing the great team that we have, especially Kiarilyn! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

We stayed here for two nights in June 2018. This property has some clear areas for improvement, but there were also some nice features. First, it was not a good sign that at around 5:30 p.m. (when we checked in) there were still housekeeping trolleys in the hallways. That is a clear indication that they do not have enough staff to keep up with the rooms. Second, we had reserved a 2-bedroom unit well in advance but were told at check-in that the person who took the reservation had made a mistake. This was problematic because I had made it clear that we needed a 2 bedroom unit with a roll-in shower for my mom with mobility issues when I booked the room (directly with the hotel mind you, not through some kind of discount service). We ended up with a 1-bedroom unit with a shower with grab bars. The shower fixtures were hard to use; it was tricky to get the water temperature from getting either scorching hot or icy cold. Beware if you have kids or elderly traveling with you. On the plus side, my 8 year old enjoyed the small pool, and the breakfast buffet was actually better than average. The scrambled eggs were fluffy and delicious, and there seemed to be enough staff at breakfast to help with the food and clean up. It seemed like a family friendly kind of place; though we could hear the footsteps and noise of other guests, it quieted down after about 9:30 p.m. The beds were also comfortable. Finally, I felt the staff tried their best to help us. For example, the sofa bed that my daughter slept on was an old spring mattress with a wire poking out. The next day they came with a brand new foam mattress to replace it. And at first our microwave didn't seem to be working. The front desk person came and helped look at it to see if the problem was with the microwave or with the outlet. It turned out to be just plugged into a non-working outlet. A clear oversight but at least it was easily fixed.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank PersnicketyTraveller
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Traveling with a family, and it's all about convenience... Fairly new and very clean suites (2 bedrooms) so you can get the kids In bed and still watch TV/Read. Kitchen for small meals/snacks vs. the expense and hassle of going out. Pool. Free parking. Free breakfast. Smoothies. Nearby familiar restaurants. Convenience store. Best of all it was just a short trip to Salem, Plymouth, and Downtown Boston serving as good base camp for our family adventure.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I had a hotel reservation for June 24th to June 28th, 2018. After driving for 4 hours, I arrived at the hotel at 7:30 pm just to hear I'm sorry we'll not be able to accommodate you. I found myself stranded, not been able to find any other place right away. Finally, at 9:45 PM I found a place for myself and my daughter for one night only. This hotel management did not care, we did not have a place even to sleep tonight. Upon further investigating the reason for not being able to accommodate us, I found out that Sonesta ES Suites Burlington did not have enough staff(housekeeping) to clean the rooms needed for all the reservations they had for tonight. I was not the only one, they had a line of people waiting to get accommodated.

Room Tip: Do not book this hotel, they will cancel you 40 minutes before you arrived, poor management!!!!!!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family