“Great chinese food”

Jade Leaf Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 179 Restaurants in Brockton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 April 2015 via mobile

This takeaway has everything you might like in terms of Chinese food. Its tasty and you can watch them cook it in their very clean open kitchen. Give them a try. We were delighted. I especially love the cashew chicken.

Reviewed 9 December 2014

Ok, so it totally looks like a whole in the wall and there are about 4 tables in the place (it is primarily takeout) but it is by far the best Chinese food. We used to leave right down the street from it and have since moved about 25 minutes away and still get our Chinese food fix there...never disappointed!!!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Many times hole-in-the wall restaurants greatly surpass one's expectations. Jade Leaf is a hole-in-the wall but wouldn't surpass even the most modest expectations. The food tasted old and lacked flavor. Beverage selection was almost nonexistent and I think the air-conditioning was not functioning well. I will not be back.

1  Thank marshall h
Reviewed 4 January 2013

I moved here 3 years ago and haven't been able to find a place even close to the one I grew up with, I tried several places and ended up getting sick or feeding it to my dogs, my hubby had this waitinf for me when I got out of work nye and I wasn't even close to excited until Ihad my first bite! I was sold! Not greasy at all decent price everything was fresh!

Reviewed 6 April 2012

The worst kind of Chinese food in the world. Fried rice was a combination of greasy and crunchy.