“YUM”

White's Cafe & Pastry Shop
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Brockton
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had lunch here several times. Food is amazing and fresh. Lots of seasonal veggies and gourmet choices. YUM!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I could easily enjoy everything in the bakery and the deli. When I go to Georgio's next door for a great roast beef sandwich, I always pop into White's for a dessert. The half and half cake-like cookies, the fruit tarts and mini pastries are among my favorites. But my very favorite cookie was the chocolate espresso with nuts and it's been retired. Please ask for it and maybe we can get a grassroots movement going for a comeback. I must admit to being stuck in the '80's and '90's as far as cake prices go, so I don't often buy the tempting $20+ cakes.
The deli side has many different, delicious salads and veggie combinations that are better than supermarket deli counter fare. You can also get sandwiches and soft drinks to eat there. Handicap accessible, booths and tables.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Whites bakery is an institution in our area. Their selection is huge with many different kinds of pastries, breads, cakes, cookies and such. The quality of their product simply cant be beat, as their products taste even better than they look. (And they look amazing!!) im a huge fan of the fact that they sell cake by the slice. (I love the german chocolate and my fiancé loves the lemon) I really cant say enough good things about whites. If youve ever considered taking the drive to check it out??
Do it. You wont be dissapointed.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

We are from out of town visiting relatives and volunteered to bring the desert for the dinner gathering. We were told they take desserts seriously in Boston so I better be up to it. We checked around White’s was recommended, so that’s where we went. OMG
, they were wonderful. The staff, Emma, Shelby, and I’m so sorry I have forgotten the name of the third young lady who helped us, but everyone was wonderful. Goodies divine. Thank you.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent staff and so many delicious desserts! So much to choose from! Great location with lots of parking.

Date of visit: April 2018