“Worst food and customer service ever”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chinatown Restaurant
Ranked #69 of 183 Restaurants in Brockton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Worst Chinese food ever. When I called to complain management was so rude and argumentative I will never use or recommend this restaurant. Spent a lot of money and threw it all away. Also disputing the charge. Do not waste your time or money

Reviewed 1 August 2015

egg foo young okay spare ribs okay the chicken wings were the worst ever don't know you can screw up wings and the rice that came with the dinner was disgusting if in the mood for Chinese try any other restaurant

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Chinatown is very close to my house and I have been coming here for several years. The service is always quick and friendly. They offer tea and some delicious fried wonton strips with dipping sauce. This is by far my favourite place to order eggrolls. They are always delicious and perfectly cooked. I have never had a bad meal here.

Reviewed 26 June 2015

We've eaten at quite a few Chinese restaurants because we usually get good food at good prices, and good portions. At this restaurant, we got good portions and good prices. But, I wasn't impressed with my Vegetarian's Delight. But my husband gave his Chinatown Delight a 9 out of 10.

I wasn't impressed that our meals did not come with rice since almost all Chinese restaurants where we've eaten before we get rice with our meals. And, I was surprised that our meals didn't have metal covers over them since that's what we almost always get in other Chinese restaurants. Without a cover, our meals didn't stay hot.

Our waitress was very friendly and attentive. I really enjoyed the crisp noodles that she brought out when we were seated.

1  Thank DMEReh
Reviewed 1 April 2015

This is one of my mom's favorite restaurants in the area. The staff is super friendly and the traditional Chinese cuisine is always delicious. The large booths are comfortable and it's at a convenient corner if you just did some shopping. I love the mushu pancakes and chicken wings. It's also reasonably priced....what more can I say!