“Clean, fresh & tasty!”
Review of Bamboo Cafe

Bamboo Cafe
Ranked #20 of 179 Restaurants in Brockton
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Finally, my search for a decent Chinese near me is over, thanks to Bamboo Cafe!
Full marks for this place based on what it is, its not fine dining or some modern gastro pub, its a Chinese takeout and cafe, but its one of the best and i believe deserves this kind of recognition.
Located in a strip Mall close to the Easton/Brockton line, this place is snuggled in pretty good, in fact we drove past it and had to double back and am i glad we did.
With seating for about 20-30 people we had no problem finding a seat on a relatively quiet Wednesday night, when i say quiet, i mean seating wise, the phone was ringing off the hook the entire time we were there and pick up of take out food was constant, and here's why.
Exceptionally fresh food served in a clean environment with an open kitchen.
Fantastic Chinese/American staples including awesome sweet and sour chicken, spare ribs, egg rolls, Generals chicken, Szechaun beef and crab rangoon, everything you come to expect!
We ordered off the combination page that also let you could add the amount of apps you wanted, 2 or 3, honestly, 2 was enough for us. For $1.50 you can make your fried rice a lo-mein, bonus!
I had sweet and sour chicken, egg roll, boneless ribs and pork fried rice, all cooked fresh and tasted amazing.
#2 had chicken and broccoli, veggie fried rice and crab rangoon, another incredibly fresh dish, the chicken and broccoli was one of the best i've had.
Service was quick and friendly, and the prices are very reasonable.
I'm so happy to have found this place and looking forward to heading back on a regular basis!

Reviewed 8 April 2017

We have Bamboo a couple of times a month and they never disappoint. Try the Hunan Mermaid Shrimp it is fantastic and have never had anywhere else. The staff is friendly and take out is 20 min or less even on New Years Eve. The entire restaurant is spotless and food is all fresh. Will be back again soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Very fresh food. I love the orange chicken and their pad Thai. Small eat in area so we prefer take-out.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

The food was great - the luncheon specials numerous and very reasonably priced, and service was excellent. It was also VERY clean. First time visit and sure won't be my last!

Reviewed 19 March 2016

Ate there for the first time today and I will go back any time I am in the area. The food is so good there.it is a small very clean place. the service was also great. It was some of the best Chinese food I have ever had.