“Old Fashioned - But Good”
Review of Frank's Restaurant

Frank's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 2 Quick Bites in Brockton
Reviewed 16 October 2017

From Burgers and hot dogs on the grill to fried seafood, the food is good and quick, excellent onion rings too.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 1 July 2017

This restaurant has been open since the early 70s and continues to have the very best clam strips anywhere on the east coast! The light crunchy batter, and freshness of the clams make this a must-go-to place. When you are in Boston you really must go to Franks!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a local place that wasn't too expensive. This place was wonderful! We tried several options including the clamp late which was yum, The shrimp in the shrimp plate were buttery and delicious, my kids stuck with traditional cheeseburger and chicken fingers and we all left completely full and happy!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 16 May 2017

I was looking for a "dive" place to eat because they are always the best. I found one here. The building is old and hooked onto a strip club, but don't let that scare you away. The staff was as friendly as I have met in years. If you drive by this store, and didn't know the quality of food, you would not stop in, but you don't want to pass on Franks if you love Seafood. The clams melt in your mouth and everyone must know it because they were busy, busy, busy. I loved this place and was by far my favorite place to eat on my recent trip to 5 states in the NE. If I'm ever back in the area, I'll eat here again. Oh yeah, portions are HUGE.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

I have been eating here for over 30 years. Large portions and great hot dogs. You will not leave here hungry sea food platters are huge

Date of visit: April 2017