Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Wyndham$116
Priceline$116
Booking.com$116
Travelocity$116
Agoda.com$116
Lol.travel$148
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 May 2021

We had two rooms with this hotel. They didn’t honor the rate, they never recognize me as a Wyndham member. The rooms had broken items in it…toilet… they didn’t have any towels available. I never received late check out as requested nor a amenity for my stay. Awful service!!!! Never again

Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2021 via mobile

I booked two rooms for my sons basketball tournament. First of all we walk into what sounded like a fire alarm that continued until we checked out the following morning. Our room toilet was broken and then when we requested late check out. The front desk was so rude… needless to say that I’m a Wyndham diamond member which their could care less about. I asked for more towels I was told they don’t have anymore and I had four people in the room. I was over charged because I only had my AAA info but not my physical card. I will NEVER book another room there even if there are no room available in the area.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2020

Fine place to stay. Close to highway exit for easy access north to Boston or south toward Cape Cod. Shopping center and supermarket short walk away. Restaurants nearby as well as in Stoughton and in downtown Brockton, short drive away.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 12 November 2019

I had an emergency where my RV broke down and it was being repaired and it took longer than was anticipated and Super eight was right there and accommodating me for those three evenings. Overall I was pleased I was pleased with the location and the friendly atmosphere that was presented to me by the staff

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 October 2019

The Brockton Super 8 offered an average experience with a few notable pros and a few notable cons. The pros were a surprisingly comfortable bed, good continental breakfast, and convenience to Plymouth, Boston, and other area sites. The cons were lack of wi-fi our first night, an overall smoky smell and a difficult to operate A/C system. Considering the difficulty in finding reasonably priced accommodations in the Boston area, we were pleased overall and would return.

Date of stay: October 2019